Project and on site request ordering flow
Guaranteed remote hands IT service with SLA is available only to the clients with our Retainer contract. Clients without the Retainer contract can still request us for the service; however, pricing and priority will be different.
Please take the following steps in order to proceed sending our engineers.
- Ordering party (the client) needs to inform us with the following information. Please email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Planned date and time to visit
Be sure to have enough time to get confirmation from all the related parties. If less than 24 hours until requested on site required, ordering party needs to be fully responsible even if service is not being able to be performed because of the ordering party’s fault. Requesting us for quicker service may cause additional fee unless valid Retainer contract with proper service level is in place.
- Reserved number of hours on site
Amount of hours to spend on site needs to be reserved.
Charged for reserved number of hours. No assurance if exceeds and can cause additional charge with the higher pricing. Minimum of 2 hours fee charged. If not specified, we reserve only for 2 hours + 30 minutes of grace period.
- Contact information
Including a phone number with country code, email address, AND/OR skype, Whatsup, line of the following:
- Local contact (name and phone number of all the locations to visit)
- Project management company (Ordering company)’s engineer
* Always assistance required for entry/junior class engineers unless well written instruction documents provided.
* Unless customer forces, eCorpOne may not send any engineers without local contact.
- Engineer’s skill level
Entry/Junior, senior, or specialist) and number of engineers needed. If not specified, senior level engineer will be designated in order to assure quality of the service.
- Communication language requirement
English and/or Japanese
- Physical address
Make sure that the address is correct using Google Maps. Please give us “shortened URL” of Google maps. Often spelling of the location name is wrong. What floor? Any instructions to enter the room?
- Items to bring
For example, photo ID, PC, screw driver, smart phone for tethering, RS-232C cable, routers, hard drives, servers. eCorpOne can bring standard equipment only.
- Paper work preparation
If required to send any documents prior to the work (for example, scanned copy of photo ID, signature, NDA, Computer’s serial#, etc.).
- Detailed work description.
Nature of target hardware to work on. Any sequence? Any confirmation required before/after performing the task? Documents needed to complete the task.
- Planned date and time to visit
- If urgent (Class 4 – Visit immediately), please call eCorpOne. It will start preparing resources to provide services immediately if urgent.
- eCorpOne checks availability of its engineers and resources and sends back email with the available engineer’s contact information, including photo ID if needed.
- Ordering party informs eCorpOne to notify that the request is approved, and SLA time starts. Without confirmation of approval, eCorpOne send any engineers. Even if eCorpOne’s engineer is unable to enter the site due to the unavailability of prerequisites, there will still be a charge of full amount for the reserved hours.
- Travel & accommodation
eCorpOne reserves travel tickets and accommodation if required.
- Site visit
Engineer(s) goes to the customer’s site.
- Arrival notification
When engineer reaches customer’s site, he/she informs the ordering party(customer).
- Start the work
Unless the work is very simple and senior level or above leves available at the site, customer is required to provide assistance to the eCorpOne’s engineer.
- Work and completion
Customer and eCorpOne communicates with each other about the progress of the work. Client must give approval to let eCorpOne’s team to leave.
- eCorpOne (firstname.lastname@example.org) sends invoice for the work.